Please remember that some of these rules are temporarily void due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, i.e. play times.
Thank you for taking the time to read our rules of play. We’ve created these rules to help ensure the safety of your little ones whilst you and your family use our soft play and coffee shop facilities. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to talk to us.
• All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. We do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
• Only children who are under the age of 5 may use the soft play area. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
• Age restrictions are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children so please respect them.
• Badges and jewellery must be retained by a responsible adult.
• Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
• Please remove your children’s shoes before entering the play equipment. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, ask a member of staff.
• During busy periods admission is limited to 2 hours play. Management reserve the right to restrict play to 2 hours at any other time.
• We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
• Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
• Please do not allow children to play in front of slide exits.
• No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
• It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
• No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play equipment.
• Smoking is forbidden within the facility.
• Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
• Balls, Sand or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
• Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave.
• Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
• In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
• Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
• All damages to property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
• Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Please place nappies in the bins provided.
• Only food and drinks purchased on site may be consumed on the premises.
• Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Please don’t attempt to intervene.
Our team monitor the play equipment periodically and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, we cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
Balls in a ball pit
Soft play area suitable for 0-5 year olds with the following:
Climbing frame & slide
Ball pit (Currently unavailable)
Soft play toys
Reading area (Currently unavailable)
Play kitchen & accessories
Play shop & accessories
Plus other toys.
Due to COVID-19, some of toys have been removed to help reduce the spread of the virus. We have however, bought in some new toys to make sure that your little munchkins still enjoy their visit.
We now have Little Tikes cars in our backroom for your little munchkins to zoom around in. A Peppa Pig soft play photo prop for you to take photos. Lots of new Peppa Pig soft play, including a slide that is perfect for under 2s.
We have also now laid AstroTurf in our outdoor play area, making it an even nicer place to play.
We are aware our photos are pre-COVID and will be updating them shortly.